About Meet Us Halfway
On behalf of the Trustees and Board of ‘Action for Mothers and Children’ (AMC), it is our pleasure to invite you to our 5TH annual fundraising Gala ‘Meet Us Halfway’ on October 10, 2019, at the Grand Ballroom of the Yale Club of New York City. The Fundraising Reception hosted by the Foundation “Action for Mothers and Children” aims to raise awareness and necessary funding for the continuation of its health programs to improve and save the lives of mothers and children in Kosovo.
On our 5th annual ‘Meet Us Halfway’, AMC commits to:
– Provide essential, life-saving medication to 300 premature babies in 2020;
– Provide over 700 women with Prenatal Vitamins, Amoxicilin and Spirals in 2020;
– Educate 1338 parents on family planning, early pregnancy, delivery and post-partum period in 2020;
– Help 3,600 women diagnose Cervical Cancer through free Pap-smear testing in 2020;
– Improve Positive Discipline in 1,000 foster and non-foster children in Kosovo in 2020.
Curious? Learn how we impact.
Meet Our Donors
The Hitchcock Foundation is recognized by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service as a section 501(c)(3) non-proft organization. United States taxpayers may deduct contributions to the Foundation from their income taxes to the extent permitted by law.
The Hitchcock Foundation has kindly agreed to administer fundraising for our organization as a 501c3 and to help defray overhead and infrastructure costs for AMC, thus enabling the dedication of funds raised to directly serve the needs of Mothers and Babies.